Monday, March 9, 2009

St Dominic Savio


First, I apologize for the long delay in posting! I have good intentions but little time like most people! I hope to get more regular in writing!

Today is the feast day of one of my families all time favorite Saints! St Dominic Savio! He is such a favorite that 2 of my children have made their First Holy Communions on this day and today is the one year anniversary for one of them. Also, my 15 year old will take this Saint as his namesake in Confirmation in less than a month now.

St Dominic Savio is a great patron for children who adore. He served with great reverence at Holy Mass for St John Bosco from the age of 5. He lived a life close to Jesus in the Holy Eucharist. He had such a love for Mary.

I encourage you to learn more about him and share his life story with the children in your lives and envoke his prayers for your children.


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment